Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Salary R $ 1,400.00 to R $ 1,600.00 (gross caaarem monthly) Description Area and professional exper


Salary R $ 1,400.00 to R $ 1,600.00 (gross caaarem monthly) Description Area and professional expertise: Foreign Trade, Import, Export - Import, Export Hierarchy level: Analyst Workplace: Santos, SP Effective type of contract caaarem arrangements - CLT Day Full Time Good knowledge with DI fill (Import Declaration), caaarem issuance of LI (import license), document analysis (Invoice, Packing list, bill of lading, certificate of origin), knowledge of Ddgip and TECWIN caaarem systems. Requirements Minimum Education: Portuguese Higher Education (Native) Additional benefits Daycare assistance, life insurance, food stamps, Meal Vouchers, Transport caaarem vouchers Commissioner Pibernat www.pibernat.com.br/
Am Post Graduate in MBA Logistics caaarem and Foreign caaarem Trade Management, graduated in Logistics and Transport Multimodal'm Equipment caaarem Assistant at NYK Line in Brazil. Thiago girlfriend, caaarem daughter of Regina and Cicero, Cleiton's sister. Christian, Palmeirense, Muay Thai practitioner, practiced rhythmic caaarem gymnastics for a little over 8 years. I love to read, love the simplicity, talk a lot, I am communicative, I love dogs too, have two. I am 26 years and LOVE write! That's me, pleasure: Cintia Oliveira The blog idea came after being unemployed one year and 4 months. During this time, I started caaarem posting / release some job opportunities in my Facebook caaarem profile while looking for my outplacement, I joined several groups, so thought it would be of great value to create a blog and get on with the disclosures caaarem and the purpose and never stop! View my complete profile


No comments:

Post a Comment