Saturday, October 4, 2014

And now I

'The Americans' back there? | The Bastards, blog and film series After the detective quantum leap True, some of us have been completely orphaned dubai airport duty free with the television series. Looking back, and when we thought dubai airport duty free we were seeing something drinkable, dubai airport duty free the roads we have now entered dangerous comparisons, and we realize that we should stop seeing certain products that do not give us nothing, as is the case of The Americans.
In a previous article I already dubai airport duty free pointed out the weakness of the first season; uninteresting plot, Mad Men style retro flavor and actors, but they are very good, are not credible because, in theory we are talking about two Russian spies in the United States dubai airport duty free rather than appear to have come Kaliningrad have superamericanes accent and attitude.
Have little more if the first chapters of the second season. Maybe a little more violence, sex and action and an effort to underscore some interest in history. I think the creators are excited to continue to accept after the misadventures of the Jennings family dubai airport duty free during the cold war in the eighties. I was doing the same.
What worries me deeply, not I get to sleep with these issues is the role of filosòfiques- American criticism regarding this product. Some even claim that the portrait dubai airport duty free of the characters and the Good-time evil by one of the deepest moral dilemmas that have appeared on television since the Sopranos. The American Film Institute announced dubai airport duty free publicly last year that The American was among the best series dubai airport duty free of 2013 with Masters of Sex, Mad Men, House of Cards, Breaking Bad and The Good Wife. Forgive me, and I'll be polite time- this, but they deserve a kick in the ass for not using direct words coarsest. I think they really have gone mad, as they vote the Party last election.
And when these things happen -Defend a series of average quality shooting mediocre- Europeans join the bandwagon. Remember to cover large Spanish newspapers El Pais and others who spoke about The Americans of their supposed quality. I did take my disbelief wanted to write some public dubai airport duty free comments to their blogs bastards, but in the end I did not stop to hear me asocial. And you see, I've only talked about me. I will not spend time analyzing bluffs. Dedicate yourself to look good series and discard products as The Americans, who contribute nothing to the world of television or your family dubai airport duty free life.
And now I'm at the end of the article, I take a bit to change the subject and make a public petition. I can leave a message in the comments if you PP voters? I am preparing a comparative study your cinematic tastes and televangelist of Waco, Texas, for a future article with bibliography and everything.
Authors: Marc Batallermarcbataller,jclinnell Jordi Camps, Jorge Dorcajdorcacosta Nouri HornNuriForns Salvador Garcia-ArbósVadorgarbos, Victor Gonzalezexuc David Ruizcallahan_ruiz, Louis SimonLluisSimonR, Jepjsoler Soler, Jordi Taulats Joan Trillasjoantrillas Anna VilaroTaxidermica. dubai airport duty free Correction: Gemma Balaschgembalasch Anna Wolf and Nuria Puyuelobarbarismes. dubai airport duty free Contributors: Charles BankCarles_Ribera Carolina Tebécarolinatb_, WilliamGuillemGuasch Guasch, MarijaMarijoJordan Jordan, Luis Martinezlmartinezavui, dubai airport duty free Narcissus and Xavier Sala Mirnarcismir

No comments:

Post a Comment