Sunday, October 12, 2014

The second part of the story is more fucked. Not only this gang of ideological relics of the thirti


Now that it's been a few days since the bombing of bad news has set up the third cup final in Madrid, maybe it's aces limited brands login time to be serious and analyze the attitude of Spain, which still pay Catalans, it should tell men towards the manifestation of the Falange in the streets of the capital.
As you know, to me if there is one thing that pisses me of our national situation, in personal terms, will I have to continually invest time and energy to give explanations to justify myself. Having a job of an international nature and is ultimately responsible commercial behavior aces limited brands login of Japanese aces limited brands login products, American or European Spanish market esperpèntiques causing situations where I like to explain that neither the bulls nor do siesta or I never voted for this bunch of Spanish aces limited brands login politicians and parties that win elections.
Fortunately, aces limited brands login over the years, I've been slowly convincing many of my professional colleagues, I have them well trained. Within the ranking of reproaches to Spanishness my ID and arguments about the fact there is a differential case helped me to see that it does not work: the defense of the Constitution in hand Spanishness Endesa and fight centralism of right and left to avoid a privately Catalan bought in a Spanish Catalan control to prevent a strategic service state. This political attack on the free market brought down the American or Brazilian prickly friends.
I must say though that I had some argument to deny the democratic Spanish miracle, this transition made me see that together we homologous with the democratic countries of our environment. The ridicule of the King of Spain in Botswana is true that funny and puts a lot at stake, aces limited brands login but scandals of all heads of state have suffered and in the end nothing happens. The case of a fascist party Falange as legalized aces limited brands login and even legally able to organize events like last Friday urging violence against a people that if a strong enough argument for the Germans, British and Italians amazing cucumbers in vinaigrette.
Spanish democracy, although endowed with a law of parties allows any organization to be loaded aces limited brands login once from the High Court ruling, which allows suffered a violent and racist call to end the existence of Basques and Catalans. Spanish justice under the law of manifestation of the egg of the serpent of hatred that ideologically justify fascism and dictatorship, because the transition sacrosanct not allowed to build a truly democratic regime, aces limited brands login backpacks without embarrassing the hump and the heirs of Jose Antonio can say whatever they want on the street, knowing smile that accompanied the Spanish nationalism and coward who thinks aces limited brands login "at least these CHAVAL it cuyong teng".
"Catalan, which I injuriaste aces limited brands login flag that yo Sworn Defender; fiera die as a traitor by my faith. Catalan, and Jewish Renegade: pay them Damage caused you. Arriba squares to overcome, in Spain Begins to Dawn! 'I aces limited brands login can only thank the Falange, the first thing to make me Jew me, a gentle admirer of Golda Meier, Moshe Dayan, and especially Simon Wiesenthal; and give me a text that I can teach my European friends as unquestionable argument that the Catalans have to fuck the countryside of Spain and that we should support them.
The second part of the story is more fucked. Not only this gang of ideological relics of the thirties can make out there noses that right street. The Catalan government has not made any legal action in order to bring them to the High Court in order to be removed from the list of parties entitled to exist. President Hill would have missed? At this point in the party I have my doubts. We have a parliament and a government that even with tweezers represents the Catalan sovereignty, aces limited brands login as this may allow insult to all citizens of Catalonia and do nothing?
CiU support What a shame! - This law of 2002 that allowed parties PP and PSOE to take the lendekaritza the Basque Country, to prosecute electoral proposals that tried to build the nationalist left, because this did not condemn terrorism. aces limited brands login Not enter or go out of this issue, far not touched, but if there is a law of parties that would fuck a punch of national dignity in the table, which in September salaries for our politicians hide the egg and silent as chickens? His silence is insulting. I was pointing me this, because the democratic legitimacy n

No comments:

Post a Comment