Monday, November 10, 2014

- 4 pcs. MTX-14; - 4 pcs. Okuma Axeon V1 Ultra Suffix thread Knot, ancestor P-Line; - Whistleblower


Hello all fishermen! Originally a topic that can help all of the intermediate and beginner, of which I belong, namely to say what each tool use. There are threads with ideas and tips, but the most pertinent is to say I have this and that, do not you think it would be good, as I read but do not allow me give me give the example I presupusu .... I rods Pokee ULTEGRA tournament and both of 3.60m, 3 BC, Okuma reels pl1060 -6000 and -6000 pro distance, yarn and set 0.35 2 0.45 mono drum, carp Trabucco enduro, nmf fox hooks and especially gardner long curved shank, nmf trinkets from diff companies Danube kit contains rods with reels Okuma semper x barracuda, big ones, with yarn for the boat and sleep 2.10 am black bull, 150g, 2bc., with reels from Okuma carp pl1060 -6000 and -6000 pro distance, 0.35 camping yarn from decathlon and so invite the topic on everyone, especially those competing idea came from my curiosity to know what tools have dl, Florentine iuga and other gentlemen of the infopescar: Messrs Parfene Pavlov, etc etc. Thank you
Hello, I wanted to open a topic like this. Just as he shows the configuration of the board computers. The tools they use: For pool: 3 MTX 14 3.90 + 3 Okuma Synex 60 (I did update 3 BBRLC in this winter, fishing with them I just threw the Danube) 1 WindBlade nmf 3.90 2.75lb / 3 pieces + Baracuda (my first carp rod, moving the mandrel but the luckiest rod, I managed to break) I used Trabucco 0.26 Fire fluo orange fluo 0.25 and Carp expert. Hooks have used more: Korda, Gamakatsu, ESP, but I stopped at 50355 Owner # 1 (equivalent to no 5-6) and Gardner Muggle No 4. Sensor Energofish nmf ET200, Swing Hakuyo. Tools that I fish: three tournament Pokee 3.60 3 pcs 2.75-3lb + 3 pl Okuma 860. And they were acquired this winter. Rod Pod Attack RP 046K. Camping: inflatable mattress, a tent and a chair as sealteaua directory nmf table. nmf Wine purchases the first of February. Danube rods go 4 2.70 2 + 2 blade wind reels Rainbow. American 2 + 2 reels do not know how sert they were bought in 2001 and still working. Next: REMUSGL Senior Posts: 342 Joined: October 26, 2010, 12:03 Location: Galati YIM
Hello, We want to congratulate you on the topic that you open, even a very good idea ... I have two rods DAIWA Balta Black Widow 360 m, 3 lb and two 60 Sinex Okuma reels (reels that I have already two years and I can not break them) + 25 fluo threads from Nevis (which acquired this winter) on drums and backup wireless SUFFIX 28. CORE DUO carp hooks would be a lot but I will say a few Fox 5, Gamagatsu 6-8, 6-8 Korda Wide Gabe, etc ... All the pond also used as follows: 1 rod Dome Gabor pellet nmf fedeer 390 m with the action of 40-140 nmf grams + reel NEXAVE February 4000 the Competition nmf rod acting Energofish 360 grams + 40-80 3000 ECUSIMA wire reel RYOBI 20 in Nevis .... Navi fedeer carp hooks all but finuta: Hayabusa 10-12 , Gamagatsu, Maruto, Kamatzu 12, Energoteam excalibur 12 oily carp use when carp This combo is very reticent and eat finut .. To bad I use a 6 m Boloneza New Hunter share a reel shimano nmf + 10-30 grams of 2500 + 14 cralluso thread (in our area is fished pretty much the broad snout, mbreana, clean and this bat is perfectly suited for fishing the river). Now in the winter I recently purchased a putty spining: Energoteam torpedo spin rod 198 m, 5 to 25 grams + multiplier WTF The Jerk + wireless Trabuco 18 and plus naluciile related, which I got to test the rauriile in the county. .. Tools that I have not yet managed to remove them from being ventilated nmf recent acquisitions: two whistleblowers Fox Warrior Carp Rod Pod PRO Camou three posts in three legs, swingherele Hakuyo, pouch Carp Pro 2.10 m 3 + 3, stick nadit Bomber sensor mattress reception all of the sensor and a bunch of small things that no longer have a purpose mentioned at the camping ... have a seat with table, umbrella and a new tent Energofish nmf screen name ... So much I had to say ... Next .... mariusbulanel Veteran Posts: 505 Joined: October 25, 2008, 6:05 p.m. Location: Baia Mare YIM
- 4 pcs. MTX-14; - 4 pcs. Okuma Axeon V1 Ultra Suffix thread Knot, ancestor P-Line; - Whistleblowers Energo-essential; - Swing K-Karp Drake; - Intrepid rod pod modified K-Karp K-Karp Imperial Buzz Bar (distance between stations nmf more greatly improved); - Classic Holdall bag Carperlan; - Fish landing FL (excellent quality-price ratio!); - Frantic Fish sunshade umbrella; - Chair satellite sensors; - Table Carp Academy; - Tent Nash Double Top Extreme mk 3.
For season 2012: Cort: JRC Quad Continental Dome Bete: Fox Horizon 13ft Reels 3,5lbs: BBLC Fire: No I, I had Suffix, will

No comments:

Post a Comment