Monday, October 14, 2013

Between 2900 and 3400 DDP CIP is not only humble VAT, which if we talk about a new engine has not b


I and him a question! Aprilia RS50 is a chip price 2900 euro and 3400 ddp! I wonder aku yo .. Cuz I entered the EU should not disappear customs and ... restu price) fairtrade these were not included in the DDP? aku so should I buy the motor only 2900! k comes from the EU and ... but it would be too good to be true .. so I k are confused ... can someone explain to me TOP
Fan "Metallica" Super Member 2362 posts Gender: Male Location: Cluj-Napoca Interests: Engines beautiful fairtrade and beautiful women, fairtrade in that order Motto: MT11, MT16, VN750A, ETV1000 Number: CJ 50,70,80 SGS
Between 2900 and 3400 DDP CIP is not only humble VAT, which if we talk about a new engine has not been paid in the EU, so we have paid to us! Regarding duty, Aprilia, for talking like that you I know of are made in Italy, so many years not bake duty on goods from the EU imprtant. Only customs fee and VAT.
TOP


No comments:

Post a Comment