Friday, October 11, 2013

of what you put out there bay, otherwise I would I look for a BMW 1 or 3 engine the world that mone


recording have questions Members List Calendar aduanet Mark Forums Read view the poll results: What car would you buy in amount of 21 000 euro DDP? Opel Corsa OPC 2 2.38% 7 8.33% VW Polo GTI VW Golf GT Mitsubishi Colt CZT 25 29.76% 1 1.19% 4 4.76% Kia Pro Cee'd sedan Renault Megane 1.5dci 2 2.38% Ford Focus (hatchback / sedan) 4 4.76% Citroen C4 Coupe 2 2.38% Skoda Octavia 2 RS 16 19.05% 21 25.00% other car people who voted: 84. You can not vote in this poll
I will soon have available the sum of 21,000 euros for purchasing a car. until then (about aduanet 1-2 months) has to decide which car to buy (and I even big dilemma) aduanet I always wanted a sports car, I think anybody who wanted such a car but on the elsewhere thinking and a spacious car to have a reasonable consumption. somewhat sports cars that money (or close amount) worth bought from my perspective as 1. Corsa OPC 2. polo gti 3. golf gt 4. Kia cee'd (only sport she is not too low 135 horses) aduanet 5. Mitsubishi Colt CZT above order is the order of preference (I think he would have some models but I can not remember at the moment) aduanet in a car "roomy" order as follows: 1. 2 1.5dci megane sedan. aduanet ford focus petrol and diesel (not an engine comes to mind) 3. Citroen C4 Coupe (version 2l diesel 180 hp or less sport version) 4. Hatch Megane RS F1 Team Cup (2l 230 bhp) 5. Skoda Octavia 2 RS (170CP diesel or petrol 2l gti 200 bhp) 6. toyota corolla would have a car that would fit the "small and nervous", namely the new VW Scirocco but do not know when it will launch a new and at what price to arrive. the top above would fall over Corsa thought leads me to the fact that oil will be more expensive from month to month and do not think there will be a decrease, even stagnation, on the other hand it seems like this would the last time when I could buy and I will be able to walk into a sports car (maximum 4 after 3 years I do not think I'll have the money to fill up the car). I've been informed about patterns, consumption, facilities, performances but unfortunately could not do tests and I do not think I can do due to lack of time. Given the above data, the option you choose, and especially why?
__________________ Q6600, 4 x 2 GB DDR II, P5K Premium WiFi, Gainward 8800GT 512MB (dual slot) + 2x320GB Seagate 2x500GB WD RE3 RAID 0, LG DVD-RW SATA, Chieftec houses bluestorm2 Fortron 500W, 22 "wide LCD LG227WT / vista Dell XPS-M1330 ultimate x64 / Vista Ultimate x86
At 21k euro sports cars have two options in front of which I was asked recently and I dropped in for a car that I could go a day without thinking that I consume 20 liters per hundred when I go back. But in other news, sports cars would be highly appreciated aduanet RC Peugeot 207 and Renault Megane F1 Team. Both very good, violent sports standpoint (207RC - 1.6 THP 175 hp engine 2400nm @ 1600 rpm) but also as consumption. Diesel does not pay if you do more than 30-40k miles per year. If you do less than this price difference that you a powerful diesel engine, which sometimes can be up to 2,000 euros compared to a gasoline engine aduanet with the same power, not amortized consumption than in a long time and assume that not keep the car 4-5 years. __________________ Good. I'm an idiot! aduanet
Well .. I see that look in 21k corsa, polo or corner that with all facilities from producer I get there, cars are tiny and there is no point to get involved with them. I would choose the other course, then a c4 with all facilities possible and if not a ocatavia 2 rs (super aduanet sport, but rather long, compared to the others). I went with this, I would choose golf, but if you were to take a another car around 20k not know what I would choose if you like octavia rs, maybe find a few bucks and get a sports agree. ala ala model has navigation but for Romania's useless, no point in spending money on it. __________________ Do not get reputation than to "reply's" name to the federals. Merci.
of what you put out there bay, otherwise I would I look for a BMW 1 or 3 engine the world that money, aduanet obviously aduanet used in the sense of a year or two old and up to 30 000 km that is find enough and come with warranty (Why is it used for a year or two for new, except obviously CEED with her seven years at home). __________________ Snake, serpeste, with scales as above, the river winds. And in river water, shade spinaraului, a snake, evil. tomycs. tomycs doctor :)
An additional idea ... Honda Civic Type S. Just looking 3D and offers a ... Go hard, because aduanet now I've got to grips with a soup! __________________ Never Argue with an idiot year. People might not know the difference.
Corsa OPC cost 20500

No comments:

Post a Comment