Monday, October 14, 2013

How `s that could define you as a person, you spend more than 90% of the time with your friends? Tr


How `s that could define you as a person, you spend more than 90% of the time with your friends? Trivial. Everyone does that, and I do not consider myself more special than the rest. I just linked my friends like most people loren green around me. But what defines that you could not live without them? Addiction. If [God forbid!] I would be without my friends simply would not resist. I could not stand a day that pass by me without Sanziana hysterical crises without Alexei stories without Ucai crap without Laura and Cristina phones without the presence of the Rat. I could not go home and not talk to any of them, you don `t make plans and do not find an opportunity to meet and have a drink [alcoholic or not], to dance, to scream, to laugh . I'm addicted to my friends and, frankly, I'm proud of that.



No comments:

Post a Comment