Friday, December 6, 2013

Hello I would like some help in following in Excell I import from txt to With ActiveSheet.QueryTabl


Hello I would like some help in following in Excell I import from txt to With ActiveSheet.QueryTables.Add (Connection: = _ "TEXT; C: \ Documents and Settings \ User name \ Desktop \ sup_file_.txt", _ and I want to I can run the macro in any computer without having service tax notifications to change service tax notifications the Path of the file Desktop User name. Thanks
Stelios good evening and happy birthday Try to use With ActiveSheet.QueryTables.Add (Connection: = _ "TEXT; C: \ Documents and Settings \" & Environ ("UserName") & "\ Desktop \ sup_file_.txt", _
Good morning and happy birthday to you worked, thanks to imagine that I could do the same for the My Documents? With ActiveSheet.QueryTables.Add (Connection: = _ "TEXT; C: \ Documents and Settings \" & Environ ("UserName") & "\ My Documents \ sup_file_.txt", _
You may not post new threads You may not post replies service tax notifications You may not post attachments You may not edit your posts BB code is On Smilies are On Mode [IMG] code is On HTML code is Off Trackbacks are Off Pingbacks are Off Refbacks are Off Forum Rules Similar Threads Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post [Excel07] service tax notifications Problem with Quick Info - Calculation selected area in Excell George K. Excel - Questions / Answers 3 01/18/13 18: 17


No comments:

Post a Comment