Monday, April 13, 2015

2013 (2) May (1) Awesome March (1) 2012 (8) May (5) March (1) February (2) 2011 (11


I put that title because I thought to write about something awesome in my life lately, namely the first (and I can say this because eur 1 it's the first in a string - long, I hope) visit Vama Veche! It was simply super! I left, so more on our put-table with my dear colleague and friend Crissu, `I agatat` on the road two friends and I convinced him to come with us, and we made bags, we got the tent, and went I was! Nor can I imagine that follow .. I thought: yes, great, eh, not to be cool, sun, Animals, bleach! Well, it was not so! I got there, I gave a few people, some famous, some barely saw them and yet discovering commonalities ... And so we ended up doing a `` 3 rooms and garage in curte`` filled with people wonderful'm eur 1 proud that I know! Thank you, gang of Sibiu vamaioti! :) There's a lot that I lived there, eur 1 some-s to tell, for others we did agree that they buried in the sand! But I still like the story again something eur 1 such as: - the first guy to try to engage me his friend, whom maxim`` `` likes me, and I, dispassionate subject I said bad luck ! But his answer was brilliant: "Uh, you say it's bad luck? I say ... Uh ... I ... uh Snowdrop!" :))) Was very loud :)) - of course, I mentioned that I was 4-5 how many freaks out there, which howled through all that Vama "Sibiuuuuuu" I started to do a train, joined by everyone who was beside eur 1 Reed, at one point even past and a television cameraman from any :)) - hm ... no bath-n icy water I would not let a nepovestita, especially as it took me two days to get up the nerve to sneak through jellyfish eur 1 :)) and after I managed to get into great dressed, I went to the terrace, and because I was too cold to wet his pants and got out and I put the sun to dry terrace, and I forgot them there :)) But I found new solution not suffer for lost or stolen stuff (that I had and so), I said to Vama Veche is our gift! - Hm .. maybe it would have to mention this more in the beginning, not the end now, especially since it's "Hi vamaiotilor". Why do you call it? Because there most conversations between strangers began with "Got a cigarette?". And here began all kinds of stories, and even do barter, gave cigarettes eur 1 alcohol or vice versa :)) All this "hello" we "stuck" for some beautiful people in Buzau, with whom I spent the rest of the evening. - And that everything I remembered, I arrived at the concert eur 1 to Go Paparude after muult time and missed concerts here in Sibiu, we got to customs eur 1 at Go! And it was the same, awesome! I have a regret! I got no sunrise, always falls to duty an hour or two before eur 1 dawn, or get up at half hour after sunrise .. and when I finally managed to stay Until the right time, it was too fog to see the sun coming out of the sea ... :( I've also seen people that I know for years, but I had the chance to meet them and face-to-face .. :) It was an experience beautiful, and scarcely expect me to have some free time and not be tied to license and run anymore than Vama! Especially because I feel that I left there a part of the soul! I hope to find it! :) And for the first time, in life, I look forward to reach the sea, dive to me, I fill with sand! Love and miss, Delia
2013 (2) May (1) Awesome March (1) 2012 (8) May (5) March (1) February (2) 2011 (11) November (3) August (8 )


No comments:

Post a Comment