Sunday, April 26, 2015

Leslie talk to animal animal communication co import can also advertise your fan page


I think everyone from small to most of the few such experiences, like for dolls talk, talk to dolls, to fish for cats to dogs ... to speak, is especially good or bad mood, and even hope, "your listeners" ~~ if Talking like a ... At first accidentally saw on FB friend Karen home dog Mark's story, the content is written, "he co import would touch him after the father and mother, forced to bite bite Mao Mao." Mark answered Because "not too happy, too happy for fear of feeling will not last long, so he used his" thought "way to destroy the feeling of happiness, so that the child will not be too complacent, happy you can go on forever ~~" really Too shocking a ... (Mark is a shelter dog brought back), because of this, I understand and believe in one thing, that our listeners will really speak, there are people who know what they say (say exaggerated point like Toy Story and Doolittle, as long as you believe, is to hear and can communicate). So from Mark that I know Animal Communicators Leslie ... I secretly when she was a fan, booking my dog kids ... but not to the appointment time, Morgan suddenly just leave us! For us, Morgan death really is heartbreaking pain, a lot of time to say it, not finish the way a lot, because of this split Gimli sunny blow, so our family bitter pill to swallow. Morgan wanted to be cremated before the day, with Morgan's picture and try to connect, not a smooth beginning co import mistaken, because co import in Morgan's co import mind, he said, is the former home of the old house (we just moved it too only eight months), "the family co import has three rooms, a staircase, down the stairs is not very dare" Morgan said so ... Indeed yes, then lived in a floor store, only one on the second floor, unless he is upstairs toilet or Dad called him, he would tell us upstairs ... .Leslie, Morgan died of heart problems, died when the family all around .... To confirm the connection, we use a question co import and answer approach to the problem ... .. ? 1. Who are you better at home, Morgan said: Dad, he would take me out. (This answer, my master tears remain sounded ....) Problem 2. You like to do together with the children, Morgan co import said:? Okay! Children will be too hard and very loud, but if you want to feel my children, I will stand a good feel to them. (Morgan because it is the relationship between the treatment of dogs, so he does not have any emotional ups and downs, is only very stable dog, eyes always watching my father, obediently. ... Morgan's original idea was so ... Oh ㄚ) Problem 3. Dad Where to go out with you? Leslie said she saw on asphalt, the slope of the ramp is a little, and then next to the green, similar to the feeling of climbing like climbing class (before Morgan ill, one day we just take him out to play, Enjoy the only son of the music right this place is the heart of Forest Park, Taiwan Chinese, he liked it, that he was having fun ...) Question 4. Dad do not like doing Morgan Morgan said:!.? Dad hates me talk back scolded me when I talked back (this question ... does not seem, except Morgan to himself, we do not know ...) and A: into the toilet, my father co import hates me into the toilet (Morgan likes to go outdoors should co import be on the toilet, except at home He forced himself he would go ....) Question 5. Morgan family favorite sister, brother, sister or cat? Leslie reminds us animals do not know the meaning of the title. Morgan said: Ami fruit usually strangers, but sometimes play Morgan; Rogan it sometimes fierce, is not very accurate co import Morgan close it; if you say the best feelings should be Mei root, inseparable. (Needless to shift suspect this problem, entirely correct in this respect loner Ami fruit, but sometimes to take a warm dawdle Morgan;! Rogan came home a few months, almost no dealings with Morgan; and Rose root love mount Morgan play with him ....) 6. Morgan has no problem with words my father said? Morgan keep Dad said: You spend all day worrying about my poor health, I am also very worried about your health it! Please also take care of yourself a little bit! (My master again tears collapse ... Well intimate Morgan, very concerned about Papa) issue 7.Leslie, Can u please help us with Morgan said, it helped co import many children, the elderly, and the mentally ill adjuvant treatment of their disease, he the treatment of dogs he know? Is just a great dog, we are very grateful to it. Morgan said: I do not need you to thank me, I just have my pull hemp love me. If I do any thing to make them happy, I am very happy. Said: I love the most is also the home of pulling hemp partners. The journey there with you, is the best thing. (Family cried big tears collapse ... .. we love you, Morgan. ... We feel you are very beautiful ......) question 8.Leslie asked Morgan, after the body wants to be placed? Morgan said: When you often walk with their father, there is a tree, the tree is the grass, he said, put like that below. Dad said he liked plant trees and flowers, on their own good tree Morgan said:? Good. Question 9. Are there any need to talk to my mother co import pull pull Wei Qi said Morgan said:? After this the family would give megan guard, and they can not be allowed to continue this task very sorry. Stubbs hoped to pull more attention to their health, mother try to relax a little life. This trip journey of life there are things that you are the best, if you want my time back, I went to the sun, if you want me, wanted us happy memories. Not say goodbye or say, I hope we can have a good farewell. Never forget or will meet again, but not necessarily co import in the form of expectations, hope we meet again. Go to the road, I will inform you of my way. (Kuangku ~~~~ pull pull her mother received, co import you good boy, you are good dogs, we will always love you, Megan began to see, but also getting co import better, I assure you go to a happy heart) Leslie: Morgan smiled happily to me like ... a problem that is now 10. Morgan Morgan in which it said:? I do not know, but surrounded by white, all white, very warm. Er er, do not be afraid Morgan, Morgan Stanley said keep pulling pull, pull pull my mind and my heart are Morgan, so always around us. (Cry ............) Leslie: Morgan once again I laughed very happy the way the issue 11.Leslie, thank you should be no problem to ask Morgan did not want to say there is Morgan:!!?! Has been giggling Morgan said: still want a baby, but has no way ... but I will bravely go down. Leslie: ah, probably so. Morgan began to giggle because .... (Well-behaved dogs, we love you baby, you have to refuel, refueling pull pull my mother the whole family, to always come back to see us Oh! Good-bye, Morgan, Bai Bai ..................... ................ ............ break out crying) this night, crying very thorough, but also allows us to feel calm down slowly. ... Morgan just passed away, so we understand the soul is immortal! Although the body has left us, but always in our hearts! Like Morgan said ~ not say goodbye or say, I hope we can have a good farewell. Leslie thank u help us do, infinite gratitude, thank you!
Leslie talk to animal animal communication co import can also advertise your fan page
2015 (6) March (5) January (1) 2014 (146) December (1) November (8) October (20) September co import (11) eight May (6) July (13) June (7) May (9) April (19) March (16) February (16) 1999 (20) emotional nostalgia home with newborns, how do you see? _ cat, A rod mistakenly believed the cult _ cat urine, Emma, Dino only wish u where I'll go. _ Dog, Poka firmly remember our time _ cats, Mackie Research by Cao Lijuan felt abandoned, return to the scene. _ Nini, yellow girl, lucky ,, my sister, Vic (four cats, one dog) and finally do not sleep your patience shrill screams _ cat Weeks they taught me, live in the moment. _ Cats, nosebleeds, gems, Zhuangzhuang who slip across the phone's men leslie talks to animals booking Know your day to go, and finally told me what? _ A dog, Gibby not say goodbye. _ Dog, Morgan I hope I can continue like this, do not change. _ Dog, Mocha if you can spit on the tile, okay ~? _ Cat, hey, if so how do go in the hospital? Wang cats meow _ Yin Wan Bird family will _ dog, Wang will all use the Queen's Imperative communication _ cat, Mimi, Europe and Europe please call kid actor do not bother me ~ _ cat, snowball, sparkl

No comments:

Post a Comment