Sunday, April 12, 2015

Lucky you look amazing !! ITS And the collection


The fact that we were and are declared H & M fan ever since I learned from my mother and to what extent Google Maps port where the nearest shops are located,
know. Mother knows that her budget shopping suffer greatly duty free sp when I get out of hand in a generous H & M 3 floors ... ah, how not to love Vienna and Florence?! ... Know my father, who naively he still wonders why has problems with joints. Does my friend because ... ah, he only knows how many endured!
What else up and down, everyone knows! Less you! I know my obsession Zara instead. This is because once the entry of the giant Swedish, I think some of the fabulous things that we see in each season Lookbook sites are removed from the customs chic ladies. Otherwise I can not explain how some key pieces that I see the bloggers out, nor reach our shelves.
ss'12 duty free sp and that strengthened my belief aw'12 I grew large and we have allowed duty free sp to play with toys + 3years. From the charts with peplum, asymmetric tops and neon accessories, to sweaters oversized earrings and necklaces statement. From shades dusted in burgundy and yellow neon from silk veil in neoprene and leather, from the ridiculous targets flashy glittering stones. Baby, I'm duty free sp lovin'it!
It is a total development! From the design of parts, materials, increased attention to the details and ornaments that adorn skirts and jackets, the precious accessories, but also slightly higher price than we were used to.
that is simply fabulous! In fact, I remember that jacket Proenza Schouler I fell a few years ago and you regret today that I bought it. It's the kind of jacket that speaks for itself, you do not need fireworks to put it in value and can turn any ordinary outfit into one super stylish. I was pleasantly surprised and fascinated by the cowboy duty free sp boots.
Although not the biggest fan of this kind of footwear, simply because I look like I shod two canoes, duty free sp they fell in love instantly. I could have sworn that are designer made when I saw Diana, showroom manager of the H & M, carrying them. Top-print knit asymmetric military remained in my mind and I do not think I will not be quiet until mine. So scarf with tassel earrings duty free sp shaped neon and pineapple shell. I can only say that I look forward to appear in shops and talk more when they come into possession of even a piece!
13 comments:
Wow great job my dear, you must of had a great day. I have seen the lookbook the before but it's amazing to see photos of the pieces THESE up close. I CAN definitely Those and boots image on you sweetie! :) Take care, Daniella xox 27 November, 2012 11:50
How cool is that fringed skirt ... and frankly I think they started bringing new things duty free sp and ok, I was very disappointed initially I felt that we bring only residues: D 27 November, duty free sp 2012 15:01
Indeed collection is incredible ... maybe the best collection H & M so far, but I'm curious if even 20% of the parts will appear in stores in November. I doubt :( November 27, 2012 4:03 p.m.
Hey there! I Could have sworn I've Been to the before but after checking out this site through duty free sp Some of the post I realized it's duty free sp new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely duty free sp delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back Often! Also visit my web blog ... how to download movies November 27, 2012 8:56 p.m.
Lucky you look amazing !! ITS And the collection <3 I have a nice giveaway and hope you Will Participate :) XxX http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.nl/2012/11/giveaway-sparkles-by-susie.html 28 November 2012 12:39
Alina, I want to congratulate you for this post in Romanian. It is one so complex, informative and well written that I come to ask you to write at least once a month these posts! :) Good luck! November 28, 2012 2:51 p.m.
2015 (22) April (1) March (4) February (10) January (7) 2014 (124) December (3) November (6) October (11) September (14) August (16) July (16) June (10) May (14) April (9) March (12) February (5) January (8) 2013 (164) December (8) November (13) October (10) September (17) August (12) July (15) June (13) May (16) April (15) March (16) February (16)

No comments:

Post a Comment