Thursday, April 16, 2015

April (2), March (5), February (3) 1 month (5) 12 months (7) 11 (5), October 1999 (6), September (3


Three sections of the film's story, perhaps just an attempt to reproduce the situation occurred icegate in the past, but these images and scenes we are not strangers, which can be replaced at any time of the characters themselves. Watching someone else, we may pretending icegate to be calm, so their formal play, I realized that we ourselves are also askew. I remember when my daughter was small, there is a cold fever is very serious, need to stay in the clinic an intravenous drip, but I'm busy office. That her daughter in hospital drips from the phone, I whole heart uneasiness, can not concentrate at work, lunch time is up, and immediately rushed to the clinic for a taxi to visit her daughter. icegate Two year old daughter came to see me, gave her hand wearing a pin, stretched out his hands up and crying would let me hold her. Daughter distressed look sick, just take her in my arms. Our love for the child without reservation, icegate everything is so taken for granted. I suddenly thought of his parents, brothers and sisters, so whether it is love without reservation? "Love" of the truth, you know, I know, but the most simple words are often the hardest to say. We also own a little bit from that big of a child, day by day in the care of their parents grew up. Grew up in the future when we are faced with the family, although they know that they love, "love" the word has often said it did not export icegate to the mouth, more a Gum invisible icegate hold and retain, treat the family but we sometimes behave is the most impatient, how could this happen? icegate Look through the lens of their own, I believe everyone has mixed feelings about the heart, words indescribable. End of the year is a time for family reunion, whether you are away, no matter by what means you, please do not scrimp let's closest family know you're safe, but more importantly, let your people know that you miss the most love them!
11th Floor, Jia mom - on the bus ....
I also rejected her original
6th Floor wishful One summer my parents to the United States looking for me, we spend the two weeks of the time, they do not speak English, but the mother had accompanied his father to embolden Dao Chuguang, pretty enjoyable. I once called home from the Department of Museum, the mother does not know where the courage, even picked up the phone, I have a bunch of Walawala speak English, my mother froze there, and finally slowly out, "I am sorry. I ... I ... "I did feel very excessive, even find my mother happy. Honest liberal thought, the results change my mother on the phone with Taiwanese Walawala gave it to me, tell me this thing was still listening to his girlfriend's wife, and she gave it Walawala. [Hey Ho] in 2014/12/29 18:49 Reply bloom unfulfilled without climbing the Great Wall of non-hero, do not eat tofu will regret in the next table roaring tiger mother, how would you do? US initial human experience flavored Huan Qing box, outside the box
April (2), March (5), February (3) 1 month (5) 12 months (7) 11 (5), October 1999 (6), September (3), August (4), July (6) June (5), May (6), April (7), March (7), February (5), January (4), December (4) 11 (9), October 1999 (6), September (4) August (4), July (4) 6 months (3), May (5), April (2), March (3), February (1), January (3), December (5) 11 (5) October 1999 (4), September (6), August (2), July (2), June (2), May (2), April (2), March (2), February (1), October 1999 (2) September (5), August (5), July (5), June (3), May (2), April (5), March (3)


No comments:

Post a Comment