Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Istanbul cheap. You can walk leisurely couple of hours on the Bosphorus import alliance ten euros.

simply istanbul "bucharest simply: a league of gentlemen
It's hard to write this article because I have much to say. I have to agree - from the outset - admiration for the Turkish people and I think Istanbul reckon the greatest city in the world. You must understand that it's hard to talk about all the feelings and experiences of Turkish holidays so I'm best at hand to take it chronologically; both leads me head.
I went there by car; I was told that I make a stupidity that traffic in Istanbul's killer and that drivers are unforgiving, so I made an account that I feel like in Abraham's bosom there. Dividing saw me and swearing and punches at each intersection, more something like Monday import alliance morning in Union Square. I was sorely disappointed. Istanbul import alliance is hard to come by car - yes. But the Turks are so civilized and patient that piss you off. The figure in front of you if you want to overcome; waiting behind you to park or to orient yourself; not argue, do not remove iataganele under seat - nothing! import alliance The streets - especially those from the old town - are all sloping and narrow; When they made the city, the Turks thought that if a cat is held between two houses, means it fits and a Turk; and if it passes Turk enters a car. Turks drivers are extraordinary; I saw them doing maneuvers in cramped spaces that I can do not to my life lives. In a Nov. 10 car parking lot where we put the Turks sticks about 18 - the word; and not scratched.
Road to Turkey goes - I suppose you! - By Bulgaristan; is a country that I like and I'm not ashamed to say it. Bulgaria's paradise amateur driver; roads are so free that go with pleasure and swallow miles without fatigue. They say it's good to go to Turkey not to Svilengrad / Edirne, but the Lesovo / Hamzabeyli; really is, because you stay in customs just five minutes on the clock. Turks about five separate counters to check you and asks you how costs Logan in Romania; I think that's why so many publicans have, for Turk's curious nature.
Istanbul not begin suddenly; In fact, up to really go to town, you get quite bored. He lay enormous amounted whole neighborhoods; metropolitan area has more than 13 million souls. Istanbul itself is about 9 despise them and those who continually pass - the tourists. Istanbul is huge. Istanbul is great.
Hotels in Istanbul are fun and very cool; It's just that, wherever it is, is a mosque about 200 meters away. At 4 am and understand how to use the mosque, but back to sleep quickly ...
If you have a few days at hand, I would say do not get to see too many wonders lăcomeşti once, because you do not understand any of it. If you visit every day each one of Saint Sophia, Blue Mosque each one, each one Topkapi, it's perfect - let sit findcă beautiful impressions in the brain.
You need brain - the city's stunning impact. The noise, congestion, trade, calls sellers, tînguielile muezzin give you about the place. Do not know where to look first - at stores, bistros, the bazaars, mosques? Do not you know. After a day you start to feel at ease, however. And you like to die.
I'm glad I met Istanbul after seeing Paris and London. Because it's something else. Bucharest can hope, can compare, can inspire from Western capitals. But Bucharest can not even try to understand Istanbul, and my heart broke when I realized it. Bucharest will not understand anything from the Turks; did not understand anything nor a thousand years, not five hundred now. Fuck - when the Turks were those mosques, we carved a wooden church.
Do not know what those people were sultans, but I know that architects knew how to find! I would increase heart to see one of our architects today at the court of any sultan, who to say give me a palace, one was not built as ever! And our architect to propose something like increased sultan palace you look! I made of adobe, as a tribute to the spirit of the old shepherds who lived here; has no windows, import alliance not current draw; I covered with reeds, to be environmentally and I tinsmith with onion soup, not use paint carcinogen. Sultan and would light before: honored architect is wonderful! As a reward for your information, I will tie four camels; and after you will be torn to pieces, I'll burn your feet, you bury your hands, I'll throw the fish in the sea trunk and head is gonna bury prominently in the back of the yard!
Istanbul cheap. You can walk leisurely couple of hours on the Bosphorus import alliance ten euros. Ferries pull ashore as fast as we do get to the parking lot side and the Asian side of a euro. Public transport seems expensive, but by effectively removes his pîrleala

No comments:

Post a Comment