Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Hagieni is a beautiful place, a village of Tatars, a Turkish cemetery as old as mankind and a conif

At sea "bucharest simply: a league of gentlemen
I have a weakness for little variety May 2. I pity when I see that I still have not built sidewalks, I pity when I see how much to narrow beach, I'm sorry to see the emptiness exporters india of the season outside - but I like tranquility, good food, and That feeling exporters india that those who do not come at all costs to be world-around them.
Anyone going to the May 2 has a favorite place where they eat. I trust Casa Margo - that big terrace with thousands of flowers; where salads are exceptional and delicious exporters india anchovy fish soup all good!
We spent a few days on the beautiful beach of Customs; I never knew that her spirit Customs (if even one as being something) but I like the place there on the sand, and rockers, and corporate, and dawdle strange and uncertain shaggy scorched by the sun, and quite cocalari exporters india noisy; seems sometimes that's really the end of the world. The weekend is full-eyes, but during the week just a pleasure to be around there. I trust in food from Bibi, and I went all the loss; add good service and reach an honest recommendation.
This year I Get a lot in the city - by Mangalia. At first glance it seemed smaller and more hated than ever; but from day to day, he started to like him back. It's a pity that does not have trees and that was pretty exporters india degraded in recent years; but have also made many beautiful things there. If it rains, bored to death in this part of the coast; but at least you can eat in a place to which they raise my hat sun: is called Café del Mar and is across the street from the Hotel President.
Recall that, in Mangalia find nemaipomenitele şuberekuri; I'm not at all easy, give and delicious! I gave over a lady who, at 9 pm, drove still fresh donuts in hot oil ...
It's nice to walk around at night on long dike, to look at bribery beggar waiting fishermen who come back with five foodie-in bag; has a variety of portuleţ where several boats and vapors exporters india are drawn ...
If you feel like you can get in the car (or bike) and take it into the continent, so to speak. Mangalia'm surrounded by stinking puddles, but are also cool scenery and you can walk freely; is also a kind of reserve to Hagieni. He beat me to go over there thought too, but after I read that age make up there a nation of vipers, I changed my mind. Anyway, I found plenty of people who have returned home unhappy that have not met them; I say to be satisfied that they returned; my opinion.
The Mangalia - As you know - it's glued Saturn; in this part of the year is almost empty and save some trade unionists and pensioners no one; and plenty of hotels are all closed and you expect them circles of weeds growing out much of the dragon (or snake that's why I was talking about).
June 21st, 2011 | Tags: 2nd, confectionery, restaurants, holiday | Category: slowfood, takeaway, walkabouts | Subscribe to comments | Leave a comment | Trackback URL | Share on Facebook 11 Responses to "The exporters india sea"
what nice article about our great! long I have read it. send peace, understanding, joy. even so, why not enjoy and do not try to understand what we ?! made me miss mangalia sunny and dusty up 20 years ago ... it was a market, exporters india near the archaeological museum, the stench of melon ... and the train station, with air ala end of the world ...
Well as you could relax and enjoy the sea! Those of me, dating from around 2008 you've seen? http://a-craciunescu.blogspot.com/search/label/Techirghiol#axzz1PtmFaiAK No kidding, I think Raed Arafat would have to have a star on her board but a statue for good! I'm a fan.
Hagieni is a beautiful place, a village of Tatars, a Turkish cemetery as old as mankind and a coniferous forest full of snails, turtles and Guster. There are vipers but in no case to be a bit out of the blue. F are few such cases. Vipers run so people do not have too many chances to see. It is worth to go there especially in the hot afternoons when flee into the woods to cool. And if you get in Vama why do not you give a run to the neighbors to Tyulenovo, Kaliakra and Balchik? In 2-3 days you really what to do in Southern Dobrogea.
Way To Go! And I'm a big fan ... I had the privilege to 8 years to go every year summer at mare.Apoi, being married exporters india to a Dobrodzanka, I met the sea, coast and Dobrogea in all seasons and can say that without exaggeration, is a wonderful land. In the last 15 years I have fost- than forced by the circumstances and summer but I got a few endings September (which extends to the beginning of October) sensational ... no crowds, no noise, no 35 degrees, no "fee barrier exporters india ":-), is a true delight! To see autumn's something we Chituc

No comments:

Post a Comment