Friday, April 10, 2015

Reply Post author Laura 07/10/2013 at 8:15


shirt collection is taken from 2013 h & m?
Poppies have sprung from your tail .. I have not touched ,,,, I hung up ... .. In a book with black carpets. ,,, Were off. Other poppies were born on the retina ,,, then I stole your eyelids ,,, see? Are your eyes, And steps, and light. Be the darkness, the silence, the salt and the sky was raining ,,,,, me, choke me, kill me, hide me under your eyelashes eyelashes Sub ,,,, I ,,, I see are your eyes? I descend hierarki from you ,,, and ,,, are tapli poppies were lit under your heels ,, ,,, 09-02-2011 own composition. I wish you a week full of love ,, and surrounded by wonderful people !!!! ,,, Love Cornel F.;)
Reply Post author Laura 07/10/2013 at 8:15
It is wonderful to listen to your music and watch images! You have a very special style, original and good taste! Thank you for this time ... Have a nice week just like you :))
Recents first interview In the mood for dance ... dance is magic Magazines


No comments:

Post a Comment