Friday, April 17, 2015

Please enter authentication code on the left: do not understand, for Photo


The girl said to the boy: "Do not feel sorry for me, and we still friends?"
The girl said: "Do not worry, I'm not the kind of person stalker, some words out, the relationship is not the same, maybe we really excise can not, as we used to be good, but you have to remember that, if one day you find that you can not live without me, I'll be ready to appear in your side ... "
When advertising, you should know that he has the right to refuse you,
Please enter authentication code on the left: do not understand, for Photo
Some people say that love is in heaven happy.妳愛 him love you. He loved her, she loves you. You pay, u have to pay, while the stations day with the balance excise line Ping par. But the habit, and then look beautiful in the eye also feel ordinary, then sweet will insipid, eat too long will forget the feeling hungry. Someone asked whether love or be loved happy happy. Actually excise loved happiness, love is happy, at the beginning of time. Used to it, and take it for granted and forget the other half of the feeling, there will be pain. Love of beauty is not love, not in being loved, but "love." Happens, it becomes phase can not hurt. Pay is injured, receiving a wound. But pay is often heavier ...... hurt someone says every feather angel wings, are becoming a recall him before the angels. I looked back at my back wings, it was true, because every feather exudes a familiar luster. Under the warm sun, you have left ...... I pat the backs of the wings, so feathers Young over the entire space. Nothing, I just want to fly before, then pour a recall of rain. Then, inexplicably excise moved. And you meet, is my most important feather wings. Maybe one day, when I'm excise flying in the sky, will be the chance to see your shadow again. By the time you must be happy for me smile. The man, who is his deepest love most remembered for a moment like a cowardly escape of regret can not be repeated; if my heart can also have a pair of wings to fly, then I will fly in front of you, so that you see I miss watching the hot ......
Visitors browse My Friends


No comments:

Post a Comment